A little bit about Iris
I am an experienced and skillful Certified Professional Co-Active Coach and EQ practitioner (CPCC, ACC, MFA) supporting startup founders, seasoned executives, small businesses, and individuals who are committed to personal growth and to creating a healthy ripple effect in their professional and personal circles.
Authentic leadership, innovation, productive communication skills, and emotional resourcefulness are some of the long lasting outcomes of my coaching. With a unique signature coaching-style, I deliver bold truths with great compassion, clarity, and humor. My clients often take huge leaps and learn to embrace the unknowns while feeling grounded.
My great joys derive from connecting people, encouraging new collaborations and cross-pollinations, as well as being a mentor to veterans, female founders, and youth.
- Co-Active Coach (CTI)
- Certified Mediator (UC Berkeley)
- EQ Practitioner (6seconds.org)
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy Level 1,
- Domestic Violence Counselor (Women’s Inc.)
- Masters of Fine Arts (CCA)
- Career coaching and career change: Specialty with storytelling & effective interviewing tactics (ex. explaining gap years with confidence)
- Leadership development: Team building, effective communications, negotiations
- Mentoring startup founders: Fundraising, pitching, hiring, scaling, working with the board/VCs (I mentor at 2 local accelerators)
- Mediation, conflict resolution skills, communications
- EQ skills: Mastering awareness of feelings, active and informed decision making (not reactive!), noble goal & social impact
- Small businesses: Honing on ideal client/target market, clarifying offerings and services, creating an authentic online presence
- Helping artists & creatives grow their businesses